The Main Duties of Vice Chancellor:
- supervising and coordinating the administration and governance of graduate studies within the graduate programs
- Monitoring on the quality of thesis (both in product and procedure) in graduate programs
- Reviewing and commenting on the proposals and requests for new program from the different departments
- Preparing faculty members and visiting professors’ documents and mandates.
- Managing the scholarship committee of the university
- Serving as a point of contact for graduate students enrolled in the program.
- Acting as the liaison among the graduate students, program faculty, and the college and Graduate School administrations